Welwyn Hatfield Consortium
The five secondary schools in Welwyn and Hatfield work together as a consortium. The five schools are:
- Monk’s Walk School
- Stanborough School
- Sir Frederick Osborn School
- Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School
- Onslow St Audrey’s School
The consortium has existed for many years and we constantly review the opportunities on offer for students. The aims of the consortium are:
- To provide students with the opportunity to develop their students and provide appropriate exit routes to employment or higher education.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To ensure all students receive comprehensive, impartial advice and guidance.
Being part of the consortium offers a number of benefits. The offer allows a range of subject choices and enrichment activities. As a consortium we operate an integrated timetable which means a wide choice of subjects can be offered and widens the subject choice available. The vast majority of our home site students are taught on their own sites and where possible movement across the sites is kept to a minimum. Where movement is needed buses are provided at lunch time each day to move between sites.
Full details of all courses, application forms and the consortium prospectus can be found on the Welwyn & Hatfield 14-19 Consortium website